Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ICE on SBS 30 TVC!

Hey a while back I was at Film Motion Studio in Kogarah with Fadle El Harris and Project Coordinator Fadia Aboud for my first voice over session gig.

Talk about nerves and fumbling over words and what not.
I finally realised I can’t say the community too well. Apparently I say, “Communiy” and forget the “T” all the time. Maybe its the lazy ocker talk or something in the water.
But for those who want to check it out, tune into SBS One TV from now on for the advertisements from this month.

Thanks to the sponsorship of the newly established SBS Foundation, ICE will be able to reach a national audience by broadcasting short advertisements about what we do and our programs.

The first of these 30 second advertisements, featuring Ali Kadhim, is currently being broadcast.
Shout out to Vinh Nguyen and his stop work motion design – so funky!

Click here to check it out on Vimeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment