Thursday, April 12, 2012

IN STORES: Once Upon A Time In Cabramatta - JB Hifi

You know, one of the coolest but challenging projects that I worked on in 2011 was the series, "Once Upon A Time In Cabramatta".

I got on board this one through Information & Cultural Exchange (ICE) while working as an Urban Cultures Coordinator there. After my contract ended in the community and cultural development work at ICE, it was such a convenience that I landed another role into something new, exciting and challenging.

Through Screen NSW's Producer Attachment Scheme, I got to work for a year on this one and get first hand experience on the behind the scenes of documentary making.

Even more stoked is see the final product in my local JB Hi Fi for $24.98! According to the worker, it is selling like hot cakes to a point that they have to move the stand closer to the entrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment