Wednesday, January 16, 2013

THOUGHT: I miss Good Coffee

Time: 7.21am
Date: 16 Jan, 2012
Location: Shangri la Club House, restaurant set for "Fist Of A Dragon".

It's been almost a month in China and I miss coffee related routines such as buying a coffee at a coffee store and just good coffee in general.

I can see coffee is a big thing in China based on the variations at their local RT Mart. The popularity lies within coffee satchels that you just add hot water, but it's not the same.

But between Nescafé and Kopiko. I chose Kopiko. It's slightly more expensive (36 Yuan = $5 AUD) but the cappuccino froth wannabe gives its my thumbs up.

Beside that, most satchels taste like watered crap.

It's Day #15 of the "Fist of A Dragon" movie project. I'm getting use to these early starts, meals-in-box, and sets within walking distance.

Having an entourage of people on set who are paid to look after the cast is quite a nice feeling (as long as you don't go diva with it).

No comments:

Post a Comment