Thursday, January 26, 2012

LAST MINUTE: Maria Tran 27th Birthday | 28 Jan 2012

Arrghh! It's almost my 27th birthday! Time does fly when you are having fun. I'm celebrating in the most casual way this Sat @ 7.30pm at The Shed, 6 Carramar Ave, Carramar, 2163. Its probably a slash between my Digital Series team meet as well as a good get together with all my extended friends.

Naturally, the people I know would hit the clubs in celebration in the city, but I just can help back making my out here in the west, booze free but lotsa love.

Also, it is last minute so I'm definitely keen to know who would rock up!

Overall, 2011 has been a whirlwind year of spectacular achievements and I think my 27th will mark plenty more excitement to come.

Here's the open invite, just RSVP at maria.tran85@gmail.com.

Oh yeah, I'll also dag it out with a movie that is just as old and me. At 8.30pm, we will be settling with "My Science Project"with the pressing suggestion by my film buddy, Adrian Castro.

No comments:

Post a Comment