Monday, September 26, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOT: Blackberry TVC – Vietnam

Date: Tues 20 Sept, 2011
Venue: Sun Studios, 42 Maddox St, Alexandria

I found this one through starnow.com.au. Pool Productions was looking for 5 Vietnamese people to be featured in their Blackberry advertisement that will be online and viral in Vietnam in the next few months. After going to the audition (which was quick and easy, just a couple of snapshots and pulling some faces) I received a call back for the actual shoot.

My first ad! (Yay!). It was a fun experience and here I got to use my 6th sense and understand the intricate directions given by the production team. I played the wife character “Thuy” and I had to pretend to be sitting in a café and looking at cute doggie pictures. From wardrobe, make up, set and director, I was awake and alert to see how the whole progress, how the team communicated to each other to create that winning shot.

Overall, it was my first short (nicely paid) gig and I can’t wait to tell my cousins in Vietnam to check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment