Tuesday, March 8, 2011

REALITY CHECK: The Quest continues...

Yesterday night I was chatting to a friend who's probably 12 thousand kms away about the whole ordeal with the "Quest". He's a straight talker, down-to-earth and knows how to be ambitious but keeping it real.

It's true, I have to admit, still very overwhelming of a project and the pressures are coming from all sorts of directions and the biggest, from within. It is very good to be able to speak to someone who can sense what's going on and set me on some sort of direction.

When it comes down to it, I'm a scatter brain and during my week of chats with people who are contributing to the "Quest" with their great ideas, I haven't connected with even one person to embark on the whole project on its full entity.

Hence, mission of the week for me is to source my core team who I can start sharing this project, the trials and tribulations that I'm facing to pull this baby through.

In the meantime, this week has been quite a full one. I've got down the pipeline some parkour training (Fri night) , film teaching (Sat morning), film and acting studies (Sat night) and the fight test collaborations with Adrian Castro and Quan Tran (Sun morn) and Jackie Chan film schooling (Sun night).

No comments:

Post a Comment