Thursday, August 26, 2010

POST-PRODUCTION - Secret Palace VFX Test Shoot

Finally it has arrived! Adrian Castro's uber awesome guerrilla style test footage for a short film I was involved in a few months back.

When I first heard his completion of the test edits, well, lets just say I didn't know what I was expecting. This guy had no shot list but a very simple tripod and dinosaur looking consumer video camera (one that you can probably buy from your local video camera store - perhaps its probably not even on the markets anymore).

But when the test shoot arrived in a matter of moments, I must say, my jaw dropped. Adrian's finer detailed work produced this test footage below. Make sure you check out the behind the scenes as well.


You can also click here for some behind-the-scenes footage as well.

I also wanted to thanks Warren Coulton (Clear Vision Studios) Jodine Muir, Marie Setiawan, Jack Ngu, Emily Kwong, Adrian Castro, Loretta Peduto and of course, Laurent Boiteux and his directing debut on "Secret Palace".

Stay tune people for the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Dinosaur looking camera huh?...Next time ill be sure to upgrade to VHS.

    ReplyDelete