Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rate My Number Plate



In the car after a 1.5 hour work out at Fairfield Leisure Centre, a Sumo Salad and bump in to Jack Ngu and Quoc Do at Liverpool Westfields Shopping Centre, myself and Joseph Hieu were on the drive to home when Joseph, like a teenage girl, gleefully pointed out number plate SAI6ON and squealed “Sai Gon! Sai Gon!’.

To me, a big time 2.0 Gen Y Aussie-Viet, it didn’t strike much to me, but to Joseph, who is a Vietnamese “Junkie” and finds all things Vietnamesey “exotic”, this is perhaps one of his highlights the day.

But for me, I’d like to see the following:
And finally my favourite of the day is one, "Insured by Mafia - You Hit Me, We Hit You"/



Well I hope Joseph's fetish for number plates doesn't get him into trouble this time. Click on the image to find out what happened.


2 comments:

  1. LOL ! Love the MAFIA plate.. except the teenage girl part !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sell number plates, show plates and custom designed plates for special occasions. number plate

    ReplyDelete