Thursday, November 19, 2009

Watch "My Place" ABC3

Come watch "My Place" a 13-part historical Australian children's drama based on the award-winning Children's book by Nadia Wheatley and Donna Rawlins.

This series is unique in a sense that it tells the story of the children who live in one house in South Sydney over 130 years. Produced by Penny Chapman, it is a co-production between ABC3 and Little Leaf Pictures, and it now in countdown mode till its launch of ABC3 at 6pm on the 4th of December, 2009 by the Prime Minister The Hon. Kevin Rudd. Then you shall see the first episode of "My Place" kicked started at 8pm.

The episode that I'm casted in is episode 12 - Lily and is set in the 1988, I believe it is a time when Vietnamese mirgration was prominent into Australia.

Date: 16th of Febuary, 2010.
Time: 8pm
Channel: ABC3, Australia-wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment