Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HECTIC: Put a Smile on My Dial

It's been another epic past few weeks of bike riding, mountain hiking, phone hunting and now, just recovering from getting the sniffles and the odd eye conjunctivitis. Yep, even I have bad 'eye' days.

So what's been happening with M-face? Lots to tell, but mostly more development work.

The thing with me is, I wanna do everything. From acting, directing, writing, coordinating etc... I'm also not that person to spread myself thin so I would do everything but just take longer to accomplish.

Not a bad thing, but it can be frustrating to a fool like me.

The last few days got me jumping from workshop facilitating Speak Out! Intro to Presenting, Vox Pops and Interviewing to back to Mandarin studies, applying what little I know to a meeting with China Film Group and now doing lots of paperwork.

The rest of the week will prove to be quite fully loaded. Friday I'm in at Screen NSW work followed by another guest speaking presentation at the 2012 Groundswell Multicultural Forum on that afternoon.

Saturday, ADR and film pick up shots of my character "Amanda" in TV pilot Team 11. In that later afternoon, I have a fight choreography session with Craig Anderson and film bud Adrian Castro for the Jackie Chan playback of "Project A". By 5pm, I'm hoping to catch up with a lovely couple in regards to their wedding reception, in which, I'll be MCing.

To top off Saturday, my darling Digital Series-Film Club will be operating with movie of the night, Red Heat.

Sunday, 10-8pm, I'll be at the Bring it on! festival coordinating a group of vox poppers and filmmakers to cover the event with my GH2.

Phew! Planned. Everything is laid out on this blog! Yes. I do enjoy the odd blog as it helps me put into perspective my days ahead as well as my journey in life.

Signing out,

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment