Sunday, March 6, 2011

RANDOM: Just hopping around...

Here's some public random play (Click here) from yours truly - me! Nah. Every now and then I have an idiot itch I have to scratch so here it is.

I had couple of "I think this is unprofessional representation of yourself, young lady...". So what is professional representation? What is my profession? I work and play in the arts sector and yeah, I know professionalism too!

But what is so harmful in donning a bunny suit? It could be a cultural thing, my own youth identity, a new fad, I just got back from the anime convention, or for medical reasons. So don't you *Tsk *tsk me because who I represent, a breed/ movement/ wave of cultural and media makers who just know what we want and are proud of showing it.

But hey, on another note, email me in some of your costumes you got hidden in the closet. Is it superman, spiderman or Darth Vader!

(Please note, any naughty ones will have to be altered with "stars" ^_^)
P.S - Shout out to Ridwan Hassim who has lent me the bunny suit (which I've developed an attachment to and have troubles returning it)

Would Jackie Chan management let a looney meet him?



1 comment:

  1. I suppose the question is how you view your future career-you seem to be characterising yourself more as a performance artist than as an actress per se. Nothing wrong with that-so long as you know that's what you're doing & its what you want to do

    With regards
    Robert

    ReplyDelete